RE: [Videolib] prison flicks list suggestions?

Jen Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Wed, 17 May 2006 14:29:46 -0700

------_=_NextPart_32391_00005436.00004827

Spag! How ya doing? :-)

*sigh* Sometimes the videonews postings get caught in our spam filter
here, and I don't always catch them, so, no, didn't get it. I'm pretty
sure you could repost to videolib, though.

It's outrageously hot here outrageously early, but things are good
otherwise. You?

-jen