Re: [Videolib] prison flicks list suggestions?

Garey Mills (gmills@library.berkeley.edu)
Wed, 17 May 2006 14:27:59 -0700 (PDT)

Jen -

"Straight Time" starring Dustin Hoffman. Though the action is
outside, it is all about prison mentality. One of my favorites.

Garey Mills
Library Systems Office
UC Berkeley

The brain is not where you think