Re: [Videolib] prison flicks list suggestions?

fpoole@udel.edu ("fpoole@udel.edu")
Wed, 17 May 2006 17:20:12 -0400 (EDT)

---559023410-162216788-1147900812=:21999

Did you include one of the all time best: COOL HAND LUKE?
Strother Martin just can't seem to communicate with Paul Newman...

=09Francis Poole/University of Delaware