Re: [Videolib] Da Vinci Code related

Wed, 17 May 2006 08:09:33 -0700

--=====================_733656==.ALT

You're kidding, right?

Gary

At 07:17 AM 5/17/2006, you wrote:
>Hi-
>I have my ticket for opening night already, but I am curious=AD
>How many Da Vinci Code related videos are your=20
>libraries purchasing? Our library has most of=20
>the books already, but only Da Vinci Code Decoded in DVD (so far!)
>

>Sarah Andrews
>Monographic Orders, Claims and Acquisitions Public Services Supervisor
>Acquisitions Department
>University of Iowa Libraries
>100 Main Library
>Iowa City, IA 52242-1420
>USA
>phone 319-335-5877
>fax 1-319-335-5691

UC Berkeley

*****

all of life presents itself as an=20
immense accumulation of spectacles."
--Guy Debord =20
--=====================_733656==.ALT

You're kidding, right?

Gary

At 07:17 AM 5/17/2006, you wrote:

Hi-
I have my ticket for opening night already, but I am curious=AD
How many Da Vinci Code related videos are your libraries purchasing?    Our library has most of the books already, but only Da Vinci Code Decoded in DVD (so far!)

Sarah Andrews
Monographic Orders, Claims and Acquisitions Public Services Supervisor
Acquisitions Department
University of Iowa Libraries
100 Main Library
Iowa City, IA 52242-1420