Re: [Videolib] PPR - summertime films

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 09 May 2006 10:08:31 -0500

--B_3230014113_226971671

Correction. I meant the WEINSTEIN company for SUMMER not Miramax
As they are the ones who bought out Wellspring. Again VERY unlikely they
have it or
Will even return a call but that is who I would ask.

Color of Paradise is very likely at New Yorker which handles
Many Sony classics. Ph is 212-645-4600 and
New Yorker DEFINITELY has Real Women Have Curves
Under non theatrical license/
Summer was last owned by Wellspring now part of the new Miramax
There is a small chance they still own it unlikely anyone there will figur=
it out

Criterion does own Mr. Hulot but probably not La Cienaga which was release=
by
The new deceased Cowboy films

Bottom line is that I think a few of these will be too complicated to clea=
Being owned either by companies who don=B9t do this sort of thing or overseas
producers

On 5/8/06 4:50 PM, "Gary Handman" <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu> wrote:

>>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3230014113_226971671

Re: [Videolib] PPR - summertime films Corre= ction. I meant the WEINSTEIN company for SUMMER not Miramax
As they are the ones who bought out Wellspring. Again VERY unlikely they ha= ve it or
Will even return a call but that is who I would ask.

Color of Paradise is very likely at New Yorker which handles
Many Sony classics. Ph is 212-645-4600 and
New Yorker DEFINITELY has Real Women Have Curves
Under non theatrical license/
Summer was last owned by Wellspring now part of the new Miramax
There is a small  chance they still own it unlikely anyone there will = figure it out

Criterion does own Mr. Hulot but probably not  La Cienaga which was re= leased by
The  new deceased Cowboy films

Bottom line is that  I think a few of these will be too complicated to= clear
Being owned either by companies who don’t do this sort of thing or ov= erseas producers

"Mr. Hulot's Holiday" and "La Cienaga&= quot; - Criterion - e-mailed 'sarah@criterionco.com'

Thanks very much!
Anna Brandenburg, Springfield (MA) City Library
UC Berkeley

<http://www.lib.berkeley= .edu/MRC> *****

           all of li= fe presents itself as an immense accumulation of spectacles."
            &nb= sp; --Guy Debord