RE: [Videolib] Ambassador Books

Keith Powell (keith@absbook.com)
Fri, 5 May 2006 15:32:39 -0700

In a follow-up to this thread, I feel I need to re-emphasize how important
and successful Ambassador's partnering with all types of libraries has been
across the board. We receive many words of thanks for our services from all
over the country. Below is such a message recently received by Ambassador
just this week.

I will be happy to supply references for any library considering using our
services. I strongly believe most libraries will find our services a very
cost effective way to manage their library media requirements. No single
distributor offers the breadth of services with the hands-on customer
support provided by Ambassador. Anyone should feel free to contact me with
any questions.

Here is the email from Governors State University commenting on Ambassador's
media services:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Holman, Courtland" <c-smith@govst.edu>
To: <stuart@absbook.com>
Sent: Thu, 4 May 2006 13:23:53 -0500
Subject: RE: Ambassador Media - Mary Mercado

Hello Stuart

I wanted to tell you what a wonderful job Mary Mercado did in helping me get
a DVD. She got it to me in record time and she is assisting me in finding
several other titles. Words can not express how much she has been helping
me. As you know, June 30th is the end of our fiscal year and I have a short
amount of time to spend all our money. As usual, you guys are the best. I
wanted to email Mary thanking her myself, but I seem to have misplaced her
contact information. Can you please thank her for me and as her to email me
all her contact information? Once again, thanks.

Courtland Holman
Governors State University
University Library Acquisitions Department
1 University Parkway
University Park, IL 60466
Phone 708-235-7528
Fax 708-534-4564