2. Which vendors/distributors do you currently buy/license digital
video files or rights?
3. How are files primarily acquired:
4. Is your institution involved in producing and/or serving clips or
portions of videos on demand for classroom use?
5. Are files served over a local-area network only, or broader
6. Is network access restricted to a particular clientele? Pls
7. Which format(s)/standards are you primarily using:
8. What is your primary access interface for digital files
9. How intensively is the digital video collection being used?
Media Resources Center
"In societies where modern conditions of production prevail,
all of life presents itself as an immense accumulation of
VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.