Re: [Videolib] Who owns the PPR for these TV movie titles

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:45:04 -0500

It is nearly impossible to get PPR on films produced for TV. The various
union contracts have restrictions on opening showings etc. To even attempt
this you will have to track down the production company of each film
separately

Good luck

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner