RE: [Videolib] World Bank video or DVD

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:28:02 -0400

Marynelle Chew,

Bullfrog Films offers the "Life 4 Series," a 27-part series about global
efforts to achieve the UN Millennium Development Goals, eight goals to
halve extreme poverty in the world by 2015. (VHS or DVD)

http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/l4.html

This series might serve the purpose to focus on problems and solutions
similar to those of the World Bank's project.

Contact me for more information.
Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Marynelle
Chew
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 7:48 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] World Bank video or DVD

Greetings all,

In 2001 the World Bank had a project called Voices of the Poor. One of
the tangible outcomes was a videotape called "Hear Our Voices--The Poor
on Poverty" produced in 2001. I'm not finding this tape in the World
Bank catalog, although there are still books listed.

Does anyone know of another entity that distributes World Bank
audiovisual products?

Thank you for your assistance.

Marynelle Chew
Joseph F. Smith Library