(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:14:02 -0700 (PDT)

h=Received:Message-ID:X-Priority:Reply-To:X-Mailer:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
From: "Mark Kratzner" <hollywoodhoosiers@earthlink.net>
To: Videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:13:51 -0500
Subject: [Videolib] Red Skelton lost films
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Looking for a contact to the TCM collection. Searching for the MGM screen test that Red Skelton did. I understand it had Red making fun of different actors in death scenes. This screen test was sent to MGM executives to cheer them up. I hope that a copy would be with the Turner collection when they got the MGM library. Also looking for Warner Bros. Vitaphones that Skelton may have done in the 30s.

Mark Kratzner
Vincennes, IN
Hometown of Red Skelton
hollywoodhoosiers@earthlink.net
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: MS Sans Serif"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>Looking for a contact to the TCM collection. Searching for the MGM screen test that Red Skelton did. I understand it had Red making fun of different actors in death scenes. This screen test was sent to MGM executives to cheer them up. I hope that a copy would be with the Turner collection when they got the MGM library. Also looking for Warner Bros. Vitaphones that Skelton may have done in the 30s.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark Kratzner</DIV>
<DIV>Vincennes, IN</DIV>