Re: [Videolib] He Who Must Die - Kazantzakis film

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 12:27:30 +0200

Dear Brigid,

I don't know who the copyright holder is. Anyway there is (and was?) no
publication of this title in Europe on video or DVD. There are only two
libraries that own a copy (Birmingham Public Library - a French version
without subs probably published long ago, because there is no
depositary copy in the French National Library) and a DVD in a German
University Library (probably an off-air recording).
Anyway your library has the dubbed version:
http://www.sfsu.edu/~avitv/avcatalog/80000.htm - but to watch this great
scope movie in a pan scan version (?) will not be very joyful.

with kind regards
Peter Delin
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/en/index.html