Re: [Videolib] He Who Must Die - Kazantzakis film

Jessica Rosner (
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:04:53 -0500

It is owned by Sony in the US through their acquisition of UA however it has
never been released on VHS and I would not hold my breath for DVD
I think it probably ran at one time or another on TCM but would not swear to
it. There used be a 16mm scope print but I doubt Swank has it
UA did have a 35mm print and one top and Sony might have that