Re: [Videolib] kite films

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:40:21 -0500

--B_3228475222_134653848

Well we have THE BLUE KITE which does have at least two kite flying scenes
but that
is not the primary story. Great film, one of my all time Kino favorites but
over 2 hours and in
Mandarin so if this for some kind of family type programming not good ,
anything else
Terrific film

On 4/21/06 1:36 PM, "Ruth Hamel" <rhamel@uproc.lib.mi.us> wrote:

> Can anyone help me with titles of films which have kite flying scenes?
> Preferably entertainment films.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Ruth A. Hamel
> Bayliss Public Library
> 541 Library Drive
> Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
> 906-632-9331
> rhamel@uproc.lib.mi.us

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3228475222_134653848

Re: [Videolib] kite films Well = we have THE BLUE KITE which does have at least two kite flying scenes but th= at