Re: [Videolib] Are you familiar with the DVDs from PC Treasures, Inc?

MileFilms@aol.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:49:39 EDT

--part1_3d3.6211d7.317672a3_boundary

In a message dated 4/18/06 11:13:52 AM, rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us writes:

>=20
> We have had someone donate about 5 different DVDs from this company, PC
> Treasures, Inc, to my library.=A0 One of them contains "Made for each
> other" and "Pot O'Gold" with Jimmy Stewart and the cartoon "Doggone
> tired."
>=20

They're public domain titles and though I suspect they quality might be=20
questionable, the rights aren't. You might as well look at them and check th=
em out.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video / Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
milefilms@aol.com=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0winterfilm@=
aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0www.wintersoldierfilm.com

--part1_3d3.6211d7.317672a3_boundary

We have had someone donate about 5 different DVDs from this company, PC
Treasures, Inc, to my library.=A0 One of them contains "Made for each
other" and "Pot O'Gold" with Jimmy Stewart and the cartoon "Doggone
tired."

They're public domain titles and though I suspect they quality might be q= uestionable, the rights aren't. You might as well look at them and check the= m out.