(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:19:59 -0700 (PDT)

b=fxg2pPGCpTTuFTCteK7t9Zpuj5kr+D6F2BlxQqUBAqIDQb/kvZ1a0tL3pc6MXE79m4Ac3hYbtLAb0S2QhjkyKzQdyHAS4mhgl72TpsOao3KCFhXn0M28n/tHeBEhv0r5q46s2GRzQdDNLdwHzFGp13gRLJXbfdx+q+XaYfUzUu8=
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:19:52 -0500
From: "Susan Payne" <slpayne@gmail.com>
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] vcr/dvd players for multimedia setup
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

------=_Part_2578_25763941.1144696792691

Dear all,

I hoping somebody on the list can share your expertise with me. The study
rooms in my library are getting plasma screens that have been donated to th=
Library. We want to use a switch box on the screens (which aren't already
multimedia ready) to allow a vcr/dvd player with dvi or vga output to be
connected up to them. Students will also be able to connect laptops up to
them for viewing.

I'm looking for VCR/DVD combos with VGA or DVI output and found one at:
http://www.tapestockonline.com/sadvcorewidv.html

Anybody have experience with this player? Any suggestions as to where to bu=
this type of thing from?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Susan

------=_Part_2578_25763941.1144696792691

udy rooms in my library are getting plasma screens that have been donated t=
o the Library. We want to use a switch box on the screens (which aren't alr=
eady multimedia ready) to allow a vcr/dvd player with dvi or vga output to =
be connected up to them. Students will also be able to connect laptops up t=
o them for viewing.=20
: <a href=3D"http://www.tapestockonline.com/sadvcorewidv.html">http://www.t=
apestockonline.com/sadvcorewidv.html</a></div>
to buy this type of thing from?</div>

------=_Part_2578_25763941.1144696792691--