Re: [Videolib] Looking for video release of Clay Bird

MileFilms@aol.com
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 10:03:41 EDT

--part1_36b.1a594f1.316a6e3d_boundary

In a message dated 4/9/06 2:35:09 AM, deg.farrelly@asu.edu writes:
> I=E2=80=99m looking for a video release of Clay Bird by Tareque Masud.
> Original title: =C2=A0Matir Moina
> It=E2=80=99s for classroom use, so public performance rights not needed.
> Any and all leads welcome.
>=20

That's easy, since we're going through all the bonus features right now. The=
=20
home DVD should be out by September at the latest. If you want it earlier th=
an=20
that, I'm afraid that it would have to be purchased at institutional rates.=20
It's a wonderful film.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201.767.3117
Fax: 201.767.3035
milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_36b.1a594f1.316a6e3d_boundary

I=E2=80=99m looking for a vide= o release of Clay Bird by Tareque Masud.
Original title: =C2=A0Matir Moina
It=E2=80=99s for classroom use, so public performance rights not needed.
Any and all leads welcome.

That's easy, since we're going through all the bonus features right now.=20= The home DVD should be out by September at the latest. If you want it earlie= r than that, I'm afraid that it would have to be purchased at institutional=20= rates. It's a wonderful film.