Re: [Videolib] Rights for subtitled versions of Kozintsev's

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 06 Apr 2006 13:44:40 -0500

--B_3227175881_56657888

Mosfilm holds the rights. Their US sales agent is Joan Borsten
Her e mail is
filmsbyjove@earthlink.net

I kind of wanted Kino to look into this but does not seem to be on list for
now

On 4/6/06 12:18 PM, "Brewer, Michael" <brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu> wrote:

> All,
>
> Can anyone tell me who owns the rights to these films?
>
> Thanks,
>
> mb
>
> Michael Brewer
> Slavic Studies, German Studies & Media Arts Librarian
> University of Arizona Library A210
> 1510 E. University
> P.O. Box 210055
> Tucson, AZ 85721
> Voice: 520.307.2771
> Fax: 520.621.9733
> brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3227175881_56657888

Re: [Videolib] Rights for subtitled versions of Kozintsev's Hamlet a= nd King Lear Mosfi= lm holds the rights. Their US sales agent is Joan Borsten