[Videolib] RE: iPods, IMs, myspace, etc.

Speirs, Sr Gilmary (speirs@es.marywood.edu)
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:47:19 -0400

------_=_NextPart_000_01C65980.9F9A18C0

------_=_NextPart_000_01C65980.9F9A18C0

How I could use a multimedia presentation, DVD or video especially, on the
latest on this topic but also have not located one. I recently requested
the book, Using PDAs in Libraries: a How-To-Do-It Manual by Colleen Cuddy,
2005, based on the review in Booklist, Jan. 1 & 15, 2006 issue
Booklist began on-line on April 1, 2006 so you could check the review.
" Thanks so much for your patience these last few months. In the
meantime, if you'd like to get your hands dirty with Booklist Online
before your account is set up, you can go to www.booklistonline.com and
click "Free Trial Subscription." I hope you find it's worth the wait."

Sr. Gilmary Speirs, IHM
Collection Management Librarian for Non-Print
Marywood University Library
2300 Adams Ave.
Scranton, PA 18509
speirs@marywood.edut!