Re: [Videolib] Blog Update: Grid on Digital Streaming Providers

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Wed, 05 Apr 2006 11:36:05 -0700

Monique:
The dust is settling and I'm getting back to your Excel and blog on
streaming providers.
I thought one could add things to a blog - I don't see how, other
than exporting to Excel and sending it back?
Anyway, Classroom Video aka Classroom Media has digital streaming
rights and they are not on the table.

How's it going?
Will you be at ALA?
Is there a VRT program?

Susan

--

Susan Weber, Media Librarian

Langara College, Advanced Education Media

Acquisitions Centre_

100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V5Y 2Z6

Tel. 604-323-5533 email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase, May 2-3, 2006

http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd

http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac