Re: [Videolib] Human Rights Watch films

Helen Mack (hpm0@lehigh.edu)
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:34:31 -0500

--------------010608070700090109030702

The films you are interested can be found here:

http://www.hrw.org/iff/2006/london/films.html

I think the distributor is indicated for each one.

--
Helen P. Mack, Acquisitions Librarian
Lehigh University, Fairchild Library

Phone 610 758-3035 * Fax 610 758-5605 E-mail hpm0@lehigh.edu

--------------010608070700090109030702 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> The films you are interested can be found here: