RE: [Videolib] classroom/ educational use charges

Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:43:04 -0700

Another thing to keep in mind with these "educational use" titles is
that sometimes they do provide additional rights that are not covered
under the face to face teaching exemption, TEACH or other exemptions.
That is, they may also allow for educational uses that are not
associated with a class. Of course, you have to ask the vendor to
specifically state what is meant by "educational use" so that you'll
know what additional rights, if any, you are being provided.

mb

Michael Brewer
University of Arizona Library A210
1510 E. University