(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:35:09 -0800 (PST)

h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition;

b=sWiMOToU7CmWYkyJbPI3EYe6IMiNkJ6egCR/Qov4HQQZdvm2Y2fSRqr3NPokOcrZ49CLUM621nfyg3ko3O+b+kfnO7TBPix16vZHLzAFVfAUZSK2kzvq87Ty3NIYwtEjtXYzNBZKO8sZvONvEG/zf8DXFN0uSkCHbiUV1/i9I8Q=
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:35:04 -0500
From: "kevin smith" <ashkev@gmail.com>
To: videolib <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: [Videolib] Employment skills tittles
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

A patron has asked that we purchase some videos that will help her
learning disabled nineteen year old son prepare to fill out job
applications. Her son reads and writes, but only at a very basic
level. I have seen the LiteracyLinks Workplace Essential skills
series, but it looks like these much be purchased as a set for nearly
$2000.00. That would be a huge chunk of our video budget.

Has anyone had experience with these videos, or can you recommend
other titles that may work, and perhaps be a bit cheaper?

Thanks,

--
Kevin Smith
Assistant Director