Re: [Videolib] ISBN numbers

MileFilms@aol.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:00:45 EST

--part1_22f.90e3b48.3159743d_boundary

In a message dated 3/27/06 10:59:17 AM, jrosner@kino.com writes:

> I just didn=E2=80=99t want Gary to get mad at me by bogging it down
> The problem appears to be that we would have =C2=A0to get ISBN numbers on=20=
EVERY=20
> title
> Including some VERY obscure ones on VHS that sell less than 10 copies a ye=
ar
>=20
That I don't believe is true -- that would probably be only if you want to b=
e=20
in the database so people can find out everything you already released, but=20
you have your own website and catalog for that. With the ISBN number, you do=
=20
have a choice on what you put them on and don't.=20

My feeling is that the good will alone is worth the $15 per title it costs.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video / Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
milefilms@aol.com=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=
=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0winterfilm@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0www.wi=
ntersoldierfilms.com

--part1_22f.90e3b48.3159743d_boundary

In a message dated 3/27/06 10:59:17 AM, jrosner@kino.com writes:

I just didn=E2=80=99t= want Gary to get mad at me by bogging it down
The problem appears to be that we would have =C2=A0to get ISBN numbers on EV= ERY title
Including some VERY obscure ones on VHS that sell less than 10 copies a year=

That I don't believe is true -- that would probably be only if you want to b= e in the database so people can find out everything you already released, bu= t you have your own website and catalog for that. With the ISBN number, you=20= do have a choice on what you put them on and don't.

My feeling is that the good will alone is worth the $15 per title it costs.<= /FONT>