Re: [Videolib] ISBN numbers

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:25:29 -0500

--B_3226303530_4530404

I don=B9t think anything in the world will sell more copies
Of INCIDENT AT MAP GRID 36-80 , DAVID, THE OUTLAW AND HIS WIFE ( Sorry
Dennis)
Etc not to mention the numerous titles we have VHS on which are out on DVD
through other
companies

On 3/27/06 11:05 AM, "Herownword@aol.com" <Herownword@aol.com> wrote:

> On the other hand, your obscure titles WITH ISBNs wd go into Books in Pri=
nt (I
> think), which might help sell more per year.
> =20
> Jocelyn Riley
> HerOwnWords.com
> NontraditionalCareers.com
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3226303530_4530404

Re: [Videolib] ISBN numbers I don= ’t think anything in the world will sell more copies