Re: [Videolib] Distributors who offer iPod downloads?

Marlene Graham (mgraham@york.cuny.edu)
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:38:07 -0500

I recently left a company Antenna Audio that offers several audio downloads
for IPODs and other MP3 players. They produce audio tours for museums,
universities and city audio tours and have made some of their audio tours
available on their website www.antennaaudio.com and also have partnered
with Audible.com and have many more of their audio tours available for
purchase from Audible.com and ITunes.

Marlene Graham (aka Afua Kafi-Akua)
Media Resources Manager
York College
The City University of New York
Center for Academic Computing and Education Technology
Academic Core Building, 4G02A
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Jamaica, NY 11451
Phone: 718-262-2753