Re: [Videolib] ISBN #s

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:39:13 -0500

Trust me no one is assigning them. They have no idea what they are
I know many of our newer titles don't have them as I asked someone to
randomly check them. My best guess is that perhaps places like
Midwest Tape, Ingram or Baker & Tayler have something to do with getting
some of our titles ISBN numbers but again it is a mystery.

I am still a bit unclear as to what the cost per title would be if we did in
fact to this ourselves for every title.
It is really weird that this never come up before and that our video guys
don't know about it but we are kind of an odd company