Re: [Videolib] ISBN #s

MileFilms@aol.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 22:45:10 EST

--part1_159.61546119.3154c546_boundary

In a message dated 3/23/06 1:13:01 PM, jrosner@kino.com writes:

> It seems that some of our older films ( DAUGHTERS OF THE DUST, COME AND
> SEE)
> have them but most newer ones don't. I am afraid this is not anything we
> would pursue or pay for on our own so I assume most of our films will not
> have them. I would be surprised if companies like New Yorker, Wellspring,
> Koch Lorber etc have them either but I don't really know.

New Yorker has them and STRONGLY suggested that Milestone should as well with
our new line, so we went ahead and did so. I believe Zeitgeist does as well.
It's not that expensive for a company putting out 20+ titles a year.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201.767.3117
Fax: 201.767.3035
milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_159.61546119.3154c546_boundary

It seems that some of= our older films ( DAUGHTERS OF THE DUST, COME AND SEE)
have them but most newer ones don't. I am afraid this is not anything we
would pursue or pay for on our own so I assume most of our films will not have them. I would be surprised if companies like New Yorker, Wellspring, Koch Lorber etc have them either but I don't really know.

New Yorker has them and STRONGLY suggested that Milestone should as well=20= with our new line, so we went ahead and did so. I believe Zeitgeist does as=20= well. It's not that expensive for a company putting out 20+ titles a year.