Re: [Videolib] ISBN #s

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:51:57 -0500

Alas unless there was some kind of "proof" that having an ISBN number would
result in say 50 to 75 ADDDITIONAL sales per title I think our video dept
would be very cynical about spending anything on this. Apparently no
wholesaler has ever brought it up to them and that is about the only thing
they would notice