Re: [Videolib] Denver Public and eFlicks / OverDrive

Vicki Nesting (vnestin@bellsouth.net)
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:33:40 -0600

I haven't used them, but I do write about OverDrive and their Digital
Library Reserve (DLR) program fairly often in my "New Product News"
column for Public Libraries. A list of their library customers is
available at: http://www.dlrinc.com/
However, as the press release notes, Denver Public Library is the first
to allow patrons to download movies and television programs. Other
libraries have been offering downloabable audiobooks and music for a few
years now through OverDrive/DLR.

Vicki Nesting
Regional Branch Librarian
St. Charles Parish Library