Re: [Videolib] ISBN #s

Marlene Graham (mgraham@york.cuny.edu)
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:44:46 -0500

Jessica

FYI, I noted that a Kino title listed in the New York Public Library
database does not have an ISBN number. What it has is a Dynix number that
was assigned by the library.

At Cinema Guild and Third World Newsreel where I was the distribution
director they purchase and assign ISBN numbers.

Cheers,
Marlene

Marlene Graham (aka Afua Kafi-Akua)
Media Resources Manager
York College
The City University of New York
Center for Academic Computing and Education Technology
Academic Core Building, 4G02A
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Jamaica, NY 11451
Phone: 718-262-2753