RE: [Videolib] Media Center services

Katherine Mcgivern (kmcgivern@bergen.edu)
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:41:39 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C64E7F.82F0501A

Here is what we offer at Bergen Community College BCC Media Services
<http://www.bergen.edu/pages/2369.asp>=20

=20

We have a reserve and circulating VHS collection of just over 6000, 1100
DVDs which don't circulate yet as well as audiocassettes and cds, and
some cd-rom products.=20

=20

________________________________

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Pamela Sue
Reeves
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 4:07 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Media Center services

=20

I am the manager of the Media collection in the Libraries, we have a
collection of 5500 titles on video and DVD and 6 media carrels for
viewing our materials along with a small viewing room for around 10
patrons. We also have an Audio CD collection of around 1000 titles. All
items are available for check out of the library. We are located right
across from the Computer lab and patrons can use the computers for
listening and viewing. =20

=20

I have been charged with gathering data on Media Centers and the
facilities and services that they offer in hopes of expanding our
services we offer students, faculty and staff. =20

=20

What types of equipment, services do you offer? Any help would be
appreciated, and if anybody is close enough we would love to visit.

=20

Please respond off list.

=20

Thank you again.