Re: [Videolib] ISBN #s

jrosner@kino.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 00:43:37 -0500

Sorry I realize I am so out of the loop on this I was confusing them
with OCLC numbers or records. We definately don't pay for ISBN numbers in fact
our video dept has never heard of them. I suppose that means our titles do not
have them but I really don't know. It has honestly never come up at all.
I know that various wholesalers buy our stuff and resell it pre-catalogued
but am totally clueless as to if that means that they get them ISBN
numbers or they don't have them.

Quoting Herownword@aol.com: