RE: [Videolib] ISBN #s

Mark Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:35:16 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C64DF0.21172F42

lol...I realize that now, after being sufficiently "corrected" a number
of times.=20
=20
Sorry for the confusion,=20
=20
Mark

________________________________

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of
Herownword@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:28 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] ISBN #s

Mark, I appreciate the information abt isbn.nu, but it looks like a site
that can only search for already issued ISBN #s. What I need is a way
to get new #s to assign for new book, VHS, and DVD titles.
=20
Jocelyn Riley
HerOwnWords.com
NontraditionalCareers.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C64DF0.21172F42

lol...I = realize that now,=20 after being sufficiently "corrected" a number of times.

Sorry for = the confusion,=20

Mark