Re: [Videolib] ISBN #s

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:34:50 -0500

--B_3225886491_140630262

I am a tad confused by all this. All our films just get assigned ISBN
numbers. We have nothing to do
With it. Does it make that much difference to have the same prefix?

On 3/22/06 3:02 PM, "Bergman, Barbara J" <barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu> wrote:

> ISBNs do make the purchasing and cataloguing process faster and easier, so
> technical services staff like ISBNs.
>
> Once any item is in the collection, our data takes over for the ISBN of
> course.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3225886491_140630262

Re: [Videolib] ISBN #s I am = a tad confused by all this. All our films just get assigned ISBN numbers. We= have nothing to do

=