Re: [Videolib] out of print titles

Helen Mack (hpm0@lehigh.edu)
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:12:36 -0500

--------------070108060604020603020300

I think the guy (Norman?) who owned Video Oyster now sells his stuff on
eBay under the store name of Video Oyster. He's the one who used
Hawaiian shirts as packing material. I think he's a genuine film
addict, so I would trust that what he sells is legit.

I know what you mean, though, about all the illegal copies sold on eBay,
becaue I've gotten burned a couple of times. About a year ago, I fell
for "Eyes on the Prize" on DVD and what a mess that was trying to get my
money back!

--
Helen P. Mack, Acquisitions Librarian
Lehigh University, Fairchild Library

Phone 610 758-3035 * Fax 610 758-5605 E-mail hpm0@lehigh.edu

--------------070108060604020603020300 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> I think the guy (Norman?) who owned Video Oyster now sells his stuff on eBay under the store name of Video Oyster.  He's the one who used Hawaiian shirts as packing material.  I think he's a genuine film addict, so I would trust that what he sells is legit.