Re: [Videolib] clips and copyright

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:24:22 -0500

Just to clarify re the Copyright office & making changes in the copyright
Laws, the office has been active in working with a variety of media,
archives Etc to solicit changes in the law but since ultimately anything
must be passed by Congress and signed by the President it would frankly
be my cynical opinion that they are wasting their time in that
the major media companies have far too much clout to allow something
like this to go through.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International