Re: [Videolib] Re: political pot shots on the listserv

Helen Mack (hpm0@lehigh.edu)
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:14:19 -0500

and forth. Spare me! Why doesn't everyone just shut up and get back
to work?

--
Helen P. Mack, Acquisitions Librarian
Lehigh University, Fairchild Library

Phone 610 758-3035 * Fax 610 758-5605 E-mail hpm0@lehigh.edu

--------------070003070509070004020201 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Oh, come on!  Everyone is being so childish that I  m tempted to unsubscribe.  I have better things to do than read all this sniping back and forth.  Spare me!   Why doesn't everyone just shut up and get back to work?