RE: [Videolib] Re: political pot shots on the listserv

Mark Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:01:53 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6492C.16C0F84B

:-)

________________________________

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Mary M.
Kirby
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 12:20 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Re: political pot shots on the listserv

The comment about unprofessional was from Rick, not me.=20

I merely agreed with Rick that these comments by Mark and others should
have been made off list.

In my first post, all I said was:

Commander Gary speaks
Or is that restricts?

I wish you could have seen this an the lighthearted comment that it was.
Maybe I forgot to put the smile face. Sorry. So here it is :)

What is deep distressing is that Gary's rules chasten me from making
comments because I'm "an irregular contributor to this list". =20

What a sad state of discourse that even this listserve seems to reflect.

Can we please try to stop this and get back to the business at hand? =20

And I'll remember Gary, to always add the smiley face. :)