RE: [Videolib] Juan Manuel Echavarria

Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:59:09 -0500

Susanna,

I contacted the gallery where the work was shown, but I think the gallery owner misunderstood my question -- $25,000 for a video? I don't think so. Anyway, I wrote them back immediately and asked if the VIDEO was available for sale, not the painting. I haven't heard anything since yesterday evening, but you may want to contact them as well.

Returned e-mail:

Subject: Re: "Bocas de Ceniza"
From: Josee Bienvenu [jb@joseebienvenu.com]
Dear Monique,

Yes, the video is for sale. It is an edition of three and 3/3 is still available. The price is $25,000.

Best,

Josee Bienvenu

Josee Bienvenu Gallery
529 West 20th Street
New York, NY 10011
t 212 206 7990 f 212 206 8494

Monique Threatt
Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture
Herman B Wells Library, W121
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47405
T: (812) 855-9857