Re: [Videolib] Re: political pot shots on the listserv

Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:04:41 -0800

--=====================_397500==.ALT

Jessica was not addressed or named in my message. The message was a
generic injunction to the list at large against running off topical
track. Jessica and I are fast friends and if I were addressing her
directly, it most certainly would have been done off-line. I resent
being called unprofessional, Mary, particularly from such an
irregular contributor to this list as you.

Gary

At 05:19 AM 3/16/2006, you wrote:

>>There are many ways (off list?) you could have reminded Jessica that her
>>comments were off-subject and unappreciated. The method you chose was out of
>>line and unprofessional.
>
>ditto, Gary.
>
>The "listserve" is not yours. My comment was simply about that not,
>about this email from Mark Kopp.
>
>Calm down boys and let us get back to the usual listserve conversations.
>
>Thank you.
>

>On Mar 15, 2006, at 2:25 PM, Mark Kopp wrote:
>
>>Glad to finally hear from ya, Gary!!

UC Berkeley

*****

spectacles."