Re: [Videolib] Human Trafficking

Sue Oscar (info@filmakers.com)
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:41:26 -0500

Filmakers Library distributes the following
FOUR YEARS IN HELL.
Trafficking in women is big business in Nepal. This is the story of
Chakkai Bal, from a poor family in Nepal, who was sold to a brothel in
India at the age of 11. Freed by the Indian police four years later,
she was returned to her family but discovered she was HIV positive.
She is now employed by an organization that works to stop the
trafficking of women. 25 min.
For a complete description click on :
http://filmakers.com/indivs/Four_Years_in_Hell.htm
Sue Oscar