Re: [Videolib] Need suggestions for circ policy fordownloadable audio

Tova Aragon (tovaarag@hotmail.com)
Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:48:16 +0000

We have the Netlibrary/Recorded books platform for our audios. They
circulate for 3 weeks with 1 renewal. A patron can have 10 titles out at a
time. The policy was set by Recorded books but fit well with our other circ
limits.

Tova Aragon
Adult Services Lead Librarian
Fort Collins Public Library