Re: [Videolib] Does loose filing of DVDs cause scratches?

Jerry Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:20:08 -0500

That isn't too surprising John. We also filed our cd's and videos behind the
desk at circulation but that became too time consuming and space
inefficient. We've NEVER found a case pried open, and they can be used over
and over again. No one method works for all libraries, but I think it is
mistaken to think there is no cost involved with storing them at
circulation.

Jerry