(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:17:35 -0800 (PST)

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=g8TtbGfYGfCvT/xwTx9NS8i/3v71+UNhQRNfK3+lwzlZqH+nMyobCYORwrNqUeElpP4TQ8H4WzBxZ24krS40SJ+7H4BxVDZpMRrwkfA1w3u2JnU39pzBegD8NJNwzJKE5dbdeR7aakSuO9Ai7dvoygrqnW38HuV7zWGAqH7dyz8=
;
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:17:26 -0800 (PST)
From: Cecilia Hurt <docgirlrocks@yahoo.com>
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Notable Videos Nomination Form
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

--0-251170050-1141748246=:52864

Hello, everyone!

UNT had graciously hosted the Notable Videos for Adults Nomination Form for many years. Recently the form was moved to a new server. The VRT web site accurately reflects these changes, but if you were using a bookmark to get to the nomination form, it will no longer work.

Please note the new URL for submitting Notables is: http://www.tacoma.washington.edu/library/media/vrt/notable.cfm

Thank you to our new web master Justin Wadland for his work ont he VRT web site.

Have a Great Day, Y'all!
Cecilia

Yahoo! Mail
--0-251170050-1141748246=:52864