RE: [Videolib] Creating a "Finding Media" searchable database

Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:18:50 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C63D43.7166D09E

I saw this interesting poster session at ALA last year. They have a
really nice system. For it to work, however, you have to have flawless
and very detailed records for all your videos, which we, unfortunately
do not have. Take a look.=20

=20

http://www.bsu.edu/library/librarycatalogs/mediafinders/=20

=20

I also have the text from the poster session, describing how they did
this. I can share that with individuals, if you email me separately.=20

=20

mb

=20

Michael Brewer