RE: [Videolib] Creating a "Finding Media" searchable database

Hansen, Elizabeth H. (ehhan@conncoll.edu)
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:44:04 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C63C9F.54F8B82D

Hi Monique,

We just recently added this rather simple script to our Endeavor ILS
at http://www.conncoll.edu/is/info-resources/video/videos.html. We
received the scripting from a colleague at another institution. Let me
know if you need any additional information.

Sincerely,

Beth Hansen

=20

=20

Beth Hansen, Director, Research Support & Instruction

Shain Library, Connecticut College

270 Mohegan Ave.

New London, CT 06320-4196

(860) 439-2681 ; fax (860) 439-2871