Re: [Videolib] two questions: Man by the Shore, and streaming info

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:04:54 +0100

Dear Maureen,

it's a pity but the only source I know is again this shop in
Switzerland, but VHS-PAL without any English subtitles
https://www.trigon-film.org/de/shop.php?aid=385

There is only one entry in WorldCat from the company Jessica mentioned:
KJM3 Entertainment Group in NY that distributed it on video in the
nineties.

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
http://buecherei.netbib.de/coma/FilmSearch/