Re: [Videolib] Documentary films on poverty in America?--Country

Jerry Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:26:36 -0500

--B_3223549596_17158678

> Just don=B9t copy the stream to DVD and sell them on street corners :)
>=20
> Jerry
>=20
> And, you can still watch Country Boys on PBS Frontline On-Demand. It's a
> heart-wrenching documentary, but excellent.
> =20
> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/view/
> =20
> Best,
> *************************
> Monique Threatt=20
> Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture
> Herman B Wells Library, W121
> Indiana University
> Bloomington, IN 47405
> T: (812) 855-9857
> F: (812) 855-1649
> E: mthreatt@indiana.edu
>=20
> =20
>=20
>=20

--B_3223549596_17158678

Re: [Videolib] Documentary films on poverty in America?--Country Boy= s

Just don’t copy the stream to DVD and sell them on street cor= ners :)

Jerry

[...]

--B_3223549596_17158678--