Re: [Videolib] Riddle me this

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:26:38 -0500

I don't think this is really a copyright issue unless you suspect the
professors are having open public showings or dubbing off bootleg copies
As a practical matter I would not think you would want titles checked
Out for such lengthy periods as that must be a bitch for other people who
Might want to see the title

Jessica

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner