RE: [Videolib] Documentary films on poverty in America?--Country Boys

Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:20:09 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C638A5.C862D020

And, you can still watch Country Boys on PBS Frontline On-Demand. It's
a heart-wrenching documentary, but excellent.
=20
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/view/
=20
Best,

*************************=20
Monique Threatt=20
Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture=20
Herman B Wells Library, W121=20
Indiana University=20
Bloomington, IN 47405=20
T: (812) 855-9857=20